This year’s course will be very similar to the 2013 and 2012 ones, which you can see by clicking on the links on the right, or at the top.
In previous years, I have shared the slides on scribd.com, but for some reason, that site is no longer allowing people to download. Thus for your convenience, here is a list of links to download last year’s slides: lecture 1 lecture 2 lecture 3 lecture 4 lecture 5 lecture 6 lecture 7 lecture 8 lecture 9. I will upload this year’s slides as we go, with only minor modifications.
All of the videos of me teaching last year’s course are up on the course youtube channel here.
Again, the textbook is:
- Oz Shy: “Industrial organization: Theory and applications” (338.6 SHY)
- Goldilocks” level difficulty (I hope).
- Jean Tirole, “The Theory of Industrial Organization” (338.6 TIR)
- A little difficult in places.
- Jeffrey Church and Roger Ware, “Industrial Organisation: A strategic Approach”
- Not quite right for our course, but it is available for free at: https://works.bepress.com/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1022&context=jeffrey_church
Hope you enjoy the course.