I have taught the following courses, amongst others:
- Mathematics for new PhD Economists (mostly real analysis)
- PhD Macroeconomics 2
- Undergraduate Intermediate Microeconomics 2
- Undergraduate Industrial Organization, in the following years:
- CIMS Summer Courses in:
- Advanced MATLAB
- Advanced Dynare
- Estimating non-linear models
- Occasionally binding constraints
My past PhD and post-doc students include:
- Jonathan Swarbrick. University of Surrey PhD student. Placed at the Bank of Canada.
- Stylianos Tsiaras. University of Surrey PhD student. Placed at EUI as a Max Weber Fellow.
- Dmitry Brizhatyuk. University of Washington PhD student. (I was a dissertation committee member.) Placed at Moody’s Analytics.
- Shifu Jiang. University of Surrey post-doc student. Placed at the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.