This year’s course will be very similar to the 2012 one, which you can see by clicking on the links on the left, below the title of this post.
Again, the textbook is:
- Oz Shy: “Industrial organization: Theory and applications” (338.6 SHY)
- “Goldilocks” level difficulty (I hope).
- Jean Tirole, “The Theory of Industrial Organization” (338.6 TIR)
- A little difficult in places.
- Jeffrey Church and Roger Ware, “Industrial Organisation: A strategic Approach”
- Not quite right for our course, but it is available for free at: https://works.bepress.com/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1022&context=jeffrey_church
Hope you enjoy the course.