This course is starting again, and the content of lectures will be a little different this year. But last year’s slides might still be helpful, so I’m leaving them up here.
The textbook for this year is:
- Oz Shy: “Industrial organization: Theory and applications” 338.6 SHY
- “Goldilocks” level difficulty (I hope).
- Google shopping search.
- Jean Tirole, “The Theory of Industrial Organization” 338.6 TIR
- A little difficult in places.
- Jeffrey Church and Roger Ware, “Industrial Organisation: A strategic Approach”
- Not quite right for our course, but it is available for free at: https://works.bepress.com/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1022&context=jeffrey_church
Hope you enjoy the course.